We are giving away cash on Fridays! JUST in time for the weekend. Gas up the car, take your love out on the town, buy a new toy, or stash it way!
It's your chance to win $100 on a Friday and all you have to do is listen. EASY! Here are the official rules, so read carefully and then LISTEN TO WIN!
FAST CASH FRIDAY CONTEST
1. GENERAL: No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, and local regulations govern this contest. WKXB/Sunrise Broadcasting/Capitol Broadcasting Company (“Sponsors”), are the sponsors of this Fast Cash Friday Contest (“Contest”).
2. HOW TO ENTER AND WIN: By entering, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and these Official Rules, and you agree to abide by all decisions of the Sponsors. The Contest entry period begins on 09/14/12, and ends at 6:00 pm on 10/12/12 (“Contest Period”). All times in these rules refer to Eastern Time.
To enter, participants must listen to WKXB Jammin’ 99.9 each Friday during the Contest Period for an opportunity to call for a chance to become a winner. One or more times each Friday from 6am to 7pm during the Contest Period, the on-air announcer will air a “sounder” or cue to call 910-763-9990 for a chance to become a winner. The participant must be the ninth (9th) caller to 910-763-9990; the 9th caller, if eligible, will be a “$100 Winner.” If Sponsors determine the 9th caller is not eligible, Sponsors may select the next consecutive eligible caller (i.e., caller 10, if eligible) as a $100 Winner. There will be at least one (1) $100 Winner selected each Friday during the Contest Period, and there will be up to thirty (30) total selected $100 Winners. $100 Winner, once eligibility is confirmed, will be informed by Sponsors over the phone at the time winning call is placed that he/she is a $100 Winner and will be offered the $100 prize described below.
3. ODDS: Odds of becoming a $100 Winner depend on the number of listeners participating and the order in which calls are received. Due to the time delay that exists between WKXB Jammin’ 99.9’s analog and digital over-the-air signals and the time delay that exists between WKXB Jammin’ 99.9’s analog over-the-air signal and WKXB Jammin’ 99.9’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the WKXB Jammin’ 99.9 digital or online signal may hear their cue to call later than listeners listening to WKXB Jammin’ 99.9’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of a digital or online listener winning may be diminished.
4. PRIZES: Each of the up to thirty (30) $100 Winners will be offered one (1) $100.00 cash prize (ARV $100.00).
All charges, fees, and costs not specifically included in the Prize descriptions above, including but not limited to personal incidental items, transportation, parking, taxes, souvenirs, gratuities, and licenses, are the responsibility of the respective winners.
Winner subject to verification. No substitutions. Prize is non-transferable by winner. To claim prize, winner must, within 20 days of winning, visit the WKXB/Jammin 99.9 studios at 25 North Kerr Avenue Wilmington, NC 28405 during normal business hours to provide necessary documentation to claim prize. The winner must sign a liability/publicity release form, and furnish a government issued photo ID with the correct winner’s name. The prize check will be mailed to the address provided by respective winner within 20 days after such winner provides all necessary documentation to WKXB/Jammin 99.9 and eligibility is verified. Failure to claim prize by deadline may result in forfeiture of prize.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is offered only to legal U.S. and North Carolina residents who reside within the Wilmington Arbitron market as determined by Arbitron and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Limit one winner per household. Limit one winner per family. Only participants who have not won a prize in any contest offered by Sponsors during the prior 30-day period are eligible to win. Employees of Sponsors and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, and agents, and their officers, directors, members of their immediate families, and the members of the same households of such individuals are not eligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this Contest or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members. Proof of age, identity, and eligibility must be furnished to Sponsors upon request. Sponsors will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if these Official Rules are not followed.
6. LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited, entry in the Contest constitutes each entrant’s consent for Sponsors to use, publish, reproduce and distribute for any purpose, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, print, Internet, television, radio, and offline), each winner’s name, city, photograph, likeness, biographical information, voice, or image, each in perpetuity without further compensation, credit, or right of review or approval. Winners may be required to sign and return appropriate forms and/or documentation, including, without limitation, any documents necessary to transfer to Sponsors any intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, etc.) in the entry materials, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and/or where legally permissible a Publicity Release prior to receipt of prize. Failure to sign and return such forms within the requisite timeframe may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the prize.
7. TERMS AND CONDITIONS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Official Rules, and by entering, participants agree to be bound to these Official Rules. Any attempt by an entrant or other party to tamper with the proper administration of the Contest will disqualify the entrant and may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or other party and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, or cancellation of the Contest. WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE CONTEST ENTITIES, AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS CONTEST, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OF THE PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. Sponsors are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsors retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these Official Rules. All decisions of Sponsors are final and discretionary. In the event the selected winners are/is ineligible or refuse(s) any prize or, if the selected winners fails to timely claim the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may randomly select an alternate Winner from remaining entries (time permitting), or may elect not to award such Prize to an alternate Winner, where permitted. For prizes valued at $600 or greater, Winner must provide his or her Social Security Number for tax purposes. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
8. FORCE MAJEURE, DISCLAIMER/INTERNET: If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the Contest, the Sponsors reserve the right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsors may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law. The Sponsors (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in acquisition, operation or transmission of, communications line failure relating to, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (ii) are not responsible for any problems relating to or technical malfunction of any communications network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or communications service provider, computer or other equipment, hardware, software, failure of any entry information to be received by the Sponsors on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion any communications system, on the Internet or at any website, or (iii) are not responsible for any combination of the foregoing, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in this Contest. SPONSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRIZE, AND SPONSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
9. OFFICIAL RULES AND LIST OF WINNERS: To receive a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.jammin999fm.com or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to 25 North Kerr Avenue Wilmington, NC 28405. These Official Rules supersede all other published editions. Sponsors reserve the right to change, alter, or amend these Official Rules as necessary, in their sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the Contest or to comply with applicable law. For a list of the Winners’ names, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by10/30/12 to Fast Cash Friday Contest Winner’s List, Jammin’ 99.9 25, North Kerr Avenue Wilmington, NC.